sdomi, s stands for Segmentation Fault (core dumped).
I'm a "hacker" (...multiple definitions, a lot of them right) / "security researcher" with an interest in reverse-engineering soft/hardware. Other than that, I mess with electronics, I write in Bash (and a few other langs), and I host a Linux-based server infra.
More: check out my weblog, and my Fedi profile.
ALSO: I don't have a full-time job. If you'd like to support me financially, here's my ko-fi - thanks a ton! :3
Currently, I host most of my code-related stuff on my GitLab instance, with minor exceptions still residing on GitHub. Below is a random selections of projects that I deemed "cool":
- HTTP.sh webserver / app framework
- Witchcraft, a Minecraft server written in Bash
- GeoIPGuesser, a HTML5 game in which you guess an IP's location for points
- OCW, a webapp for opening Czapkomaty compartments
- telegram.sh, a Telegram Bot API library written in Bash (WiP)
contact / socials
- e-mail (email@example.com (also grab my PGP key)
- IRC (libera.chat; sdomi)
- Matrix (@sdomi:hackerspace.pl)
- Telegram (@Dominisia)
- Fediverse (Akkoma: @firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Twitter (@_sdomi - pls do not DM me there. i rarely use it)